MEET THE OWNER - ABOUT BRITTNEY MOONEY
Brittney started Xperience Chicago LLC. when she was 23 years old!
She started coaching while in college and developed a true love and passion for the sport. She feels strongly that every athlete deserves an equal opportunity to succeed, which is why she designed her company to work with any skill level, size or budget!
Brittney is so proud of how Xperience Chicago LLC. has grown. With a strong foundation for teaching proper skill technique and creating routines to max out any cheerleading rubric; Xperience Chicago has built a solid reputation and has been given the opportunity to work with so many programs that make up #TeamXC!
ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS AN ATHLETE
- Numerous National Championships with ICE ALL STARS
- Placed Top 5 at NCA College Nationals with the University of Illinois at Chicago
ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS A COACH & CHOREOGRAPHER
- Numerous IHSA State qualifications
- Numerous IHSA Finals Top 10 qualifications
- Numerous IHSA Sectional Championships
- IHSA State Champions - Small Varsity Division (2019)
- IHSA State Runner-Up - COED Division (2019)
- 3X NCA Allstar Championships, with innovative choreography
- NCA National High School Championship
- Numerous All-Star Summit Bids
- Numerous All Star Worlds Bids
- All Star Worlds - Top 10 Placement - Large Coed Division
- Allstar Games - Grand Champion Award
- Numerous ICCA State Championships
- IHSA Registered Official
- Varsity Certified Judge
- ASEP Certified
- USASF Certified Levels 1-5
- AACCA Certified
- GCN Training
- CRP/Concussion Training
- Background Check - Greenlight Approved
"Brittney and her staff were so accommodating and understanding throughout choreography. They pushed our team to see their potential. Our routine is so unique and creative - it was amazing to see them work with our athletes. Staff was amazing - they got to know our athletes and were very individualized. Their positivity and creativity were exactly what we needed!"
Carissa Jandrositz | Mundelein High School
"I enjoyed Brittney's passion for the sport and her knowledge base. Everything was great! Brittney was extremely easy to work with. She made me feel comfortable and relaxed from the moment we met. She knows the rubric and creates routines that hit the sheet and highlight the team's ability"
Twana Dollison | O'Fallon Township High School
"We love the differentiated skills that are put within the routine I don't believe anything needs to change! Absolutely would recommend! We love that Britt brings in fun new ideas for the team, as well as make them work hard at learning new skills"
Caitlin Graff | Yorkville High School
"Working with Brittney and her staff is a partnership - you feel like you have an extension of your coaching staff - this can be tough to find! Brittney is so passionate about an amazing camp experience. We have done in-house camps and the Ultimate Xperience - they are both AWESOME. Brittney's choreography never ceases to amaze me year over year. She does a fantastic job adapting to the skill level and "style" of my athletes every year. She is truly an innovator for all things cheerleading. You will not be disappointed in joining Team XC!"
Emily Bowman | York High School